Some things that go wrong with pub nachos:
1. You get those horrible bland/salty tortilla chips.
2. Plate is superhot from being microwaved. Microwaving nachos is criminal – they go soggy, chips and cheese get hot but salsa remains cold. Urgh.
3. It’s a bad cheese. Possibly excessively stringy.
4. Not real jalapenos. Or no jalapenos.
5. Too many chips, not enough dips.
6. Bleeding sour cream. There’s really no need. And some of the shite that passes for guacamole; don’t get me started.
7. They come as part of a “platter for sharing”.