CIARA – “Like A Boy” – Score: 4.68 (8th) – Controversy: 3.23 (1st)
(Females: 15th. Males: 7th. Under 30s: 8th. Over 30s: 12th)
Most like: Avril Lavigne. Most unlike: Mika.
- “Maybe the lyrics are meaningful” (0)
- “What a waste of money” (1)
- “Too many records like this” (2)
- “Gorgeous” (10)
- “Crunk pop rules” (10)
- “Greatest popstar of our time” (10)
If you dislike Ciara…
- …you are much more likely to listen to whole albums.
- …you are less likely to think the 00s have been a fantastic time for pop.
If you like Ciara…
- …you are much less likely to dislike ballads.
- …you are more likely to listen to music in a foreign language.