GOOD CHARLOTTE – “Keep Your Hands Off My Girl” – Score: 4.18 (12th) – Controversy: 2.83 (8th)
(Females: 12th. Males: 12th. Under 30s: 11th. Over 30s: 13th.)
Most like: MIA. Most unlike: JoJo. (But not significantly like anything)
- “Dire. What are the kids thinking?” (0)
- “Pseudo Primal Scream sham continues” (2)
- “It might grow on me. Possibly.” (4)
- “I wear better hats.” (5)
- “Needs bosh remix” (7)
- “Inexplicably fantastic” (10)
If you dislike Good Charlotte…
- …you are much more likely to think dance music sounds better on drugs.
- …you are much less likely to be put off dancehall by homophobic lyrics.
If you like Good Charlotte…
- …you are much more likely to listen to music in a foreign language.
- …you are much more likely to think the Beatles were one of the greatest bands ever.
- …you are more likely to think of yourself as indie.